Tuesday 21 February 2012

Introductions

Greetings, this is MaestroMuse.

The following is a multi-week, or I should hope multi-month project, indeed a test, of my own creativity applied to writing. 

The challenge: to write new and compelling characters.  "New" need only be satisfied by being a personage not given expression before.  "Compelling" is more subjective, but I endeavour to make each of these characters interesting, and indeed, to make the reader want to know more about each of them.  The length will be fixed to approximately one page length each (more or less), and success can be achieved simply enough by continuing.  Abandoning this project (which is more in line with my history) is a fail, though I leave the door open to retire with a suitable finale.

If you're still reading, visitor, it must be because I've written something interesting in the future, and you now desire to know something about me.  The best answer to that is going to be a sample of the inspirations that drive me.

1) Canadian, including a focus on cultural exchanges and all of the challenges that descend from it.
2) Video games and roleplaying games, worlds manufactured for adventure and designed to make daily life interesting, at least when they are done right.
3) Writing.  This blog is a test of myself and my creativity.  Call it a challenge, and I do need a challenge these days.

And with that, I begin.  Thanks and felicitations, visitor, for reading and please do visit my sponsors (when I get their links up). 

No comments:

Post a Comment